brg_admin | Jul 1, 2019 | 0
Photography Contest 2018 Monthly Photography Contest
- Do you have a camera or smart phone?
- Do you enjoy taking awesome pictures?
- Do you live in the Beaverton area?
The Beaverton Resource Guide would like to recognize amazing photography from everyday people in our community. Each month we will choose one winning photograph from all images submitted.
Winning photographers will receive
- A $25 gift certificate to Black Bear Diner on TV Hwy.
- Prize certificates from Shutterbug on Canyon Rd: (1) 11×14 Canvas Wrap, (1) 16×20 Poster Print, (1) 12×18 Photo Enlargement, (1) 100 Free 4×6 Prints.
- Recognition in the Beaverton Resource Guide including the possibility of being featured on a future cover!
Entering the contest is easy: Just email your photograph(s) to BRG@cedarhousemedia.com
- By entering in this contest, the entrant will accept full and complete representation of their entry as the sponsor(s) will not have any affiliation of any potential violations.
- Entrants also accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Any violation of these rules will result in disqualification. We reserve the right to refuse any photo entries containing unprofessional subject matter/content.
- This contest is only open to legal residents of the greater Beaverton area (or Washington County) who are at least 13 years old. If applicable, entrant must know the name and address of all identifiable persons in their photographs, and must provide such person with a proper release form.
- All rights reserved to the photographer. Entrant agrees to allow sponsor(s) to use winning photographs for promotional purposes without restriction.
- Graphic design illustrations are not accepted; entries must be an actual photographic image with a subject taken in the greater Beaverton area (or Washington County); basic post process adjustments are accepted.
- There is no entry limit, so enter as many as you like. No entry fee is required.
- Sponsor prizes/certificates may contain expiration dates, single redemption, non-transferable and have no cash value.
This contest is sponsored by The Shutterbug, www.theshutterbug.com, 11929 SW Canyon Rd, 503-639-5088.