Classic Japanese food with a local touch: See why Superbowl Teriyaki was voted #1 in Beaverton
Superbowl Teriyaki brings to the table classic Japanese dishes consisting of tender and juicy charbroiled meats served with steamed rice and vegetables. Classic!
Meet John and Vivan Lee who, after taking over the restaurant in 2016, made delicious changes to the menu. John continues his passion for cooking up delicious entrees while Vivian does what she does best, which is focusing on personalized customer service with a friendly face. Did they succeed?
Welcome to Superbowl Teriyaki, voted #1!
When you stop by to talk to Vivian while ordering one of John’s favorite dishes, you’ll soon find out why they were voted #1. Here are 3 of John’s recommended classics, always cooked to order:
- Kimchi fried rice with chicken teriyaki, topped with a fried egg
- Teriyaki chicken over yakisoba, severed with rice
- Honey Spicy Chicken served with steamed veggies and a side or rice
Here is what your neighbors say:
- I like Superbowl Teriyaki because they are a fast, reliable, have great portion sizes and high quality!
- My favorite Beaverton business vote for Japanese food is for Superbowl Teriyaki!
- This restaurant stands out due to its customer service. The owners are all amazing and treat everyone with great care… definitely a highlight of the restaurant. Their service to every customer is the best of the best!
Come say hello!
If you like great Asian food that is quick to serve and made to order, please visit us on Canyon Road between Watson Ave. and Cedar Hills Blvd. We would like to thank all of our friends/customers for supporting us during the past 2+ years! We could not have survived without you!!!
Super Bowl Teriyaki is located at 12865 SW Canyon Rd and open Mon-Fri from 11am – 7pm (closed weekends & holidays). Order take-out through Doordash, Grubhub, and Postmates.