brg_admin | Jun 1, 2021 | 0
Doctor’s offices are open for many treatments: We’re open, safe, and here to take care of you and your family
Healthcare providers across Oregon are reopening to keep you healthy. With Governor Brown’s announcement that non-emergency medical procedures could resume starting May 1, many offices have re-opened and begun offering select procedures and appointments.
The Oregon Clinic puts the health of patients and staff first, so they’ve put extra measures in place to make sure everyone is safe.
Additional safety measures at The Oregon Clinic include:
- Daily temperature and symptom checks for all staff, patients and guests
- Adding time between procedures for extra cleaning (in addition to normal sanitizing and disinfecting)
- Reducing physical contact between team members and patients.
- Having patients and guests bring a mask and wear it during their entire visit
- Staff wearing personal protective equipment (PPE) while caring for patients, including masks and, when needed, gowns and face shields
- Reducing guests in the waiting room by limiting friends and family at appointments
- Limiting use of “touch points” such as card readers by collecting co-pays by phone before the visit
Contact your physician’s office to reschedule missed appointments or take care of any delayed health care needs. When visiting your provider, please maintain a 6-foot distance between you and others in waiting rooms and lobbies.
If you have a cough or shortness of breath, fever, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat or new loss of taste or smell, please call the office before coming to your appointment.
The Oregon Clinic also offers virtual visits (a video appointment with a doctor). Please call to determine whether your appointment can be a virtual visit: 503-935-8000. Find out more at www.oregonclinic.com.