Five new pugs have come through the doors
Let’s meet the new arrivals
We have had so many new intakes recently, we thought we would catch you up on all the sweet arrivals! Unfortunately, since they are all getting medical care, none of these pugs are available for adoption at this time.
- Jasper is a 4-year-old pug mix with energy to spare! Jasper came to us from a domestic violence situation. He is a very sweet boy that will need patience and attention from his owner. If you are looking for a big love bug with lots of potential Jasper will be your guy!
- 9-year-old Appa was left at the shelter by his family and we are not sure why because he is a perfect pug!
- Fred and Ethel are a bonded pair of 5-year-old pugs that could not be any cuter! Both pugs need a lot of medical care, Ethel was found to be very hypothyroid, so we are going to be getting that stabilized. Both will need dentals.
- 10-year-old Mabel came in when her family could no longer care for her. She has some hind end weakness and was found to have a pretty bad UTI that we will be treating, she will also be getting a much-needed dental!
- 10-year-old Tebow is such a cutie. He is very shy and quite withdrawn right now, but we bet there is a fun happy boy just waiting to come out. Tebow seems to have a lot of pain from his teeth, so he is scheduled for a dental.
Pacific Pug Rescue is a non-profit operated by volunteers and rely solely on donations from the community. With no paid staff, every penny of your tax-deductible donation goes to help save Pugs in Oregon, Washington and Idaho.