Free CRUISE workshop! Limit to 6 guests in each workshop
As cruising opens up and the cruise lines get back to normal operations and sailings, there are plenty of people that have never taken a cruise. Ever wonder what it’s like to be aboard these marvels of the seas?
From Alaska to the Caribbean to Europe, it’s a great way to see the world! The cruise destinations give you a ‘taste’ of the culture and beauty of the country you are visiting. It’s definitely cost effective to take a cruise to a destination, then flying to the destination and paying for everything as you go.
Now, here’s your chance to get a feel of what it’s like to have your floating hotel follow you to all the different ports without having to unpack and repack.
Have your cruise questions answered by a 32-year cruising veteran. Each 1 hour, 30-minute workshop will take you from booking your first cruise to disembarkation, with handouts, slide presentation, to finally Q&A for those pressing cruise questions.
- July 8 @6pm (6 seats available)
- July 9 @12noon (6 seats available)
- July 10 @12noon (6 seats available)
- Sun Connections Travel, 11950 SW 2nd Street, Suite 100, Beaverton
- Enter to win a AMAZON gift card at each workshop.
- Light refreshments served
- RSVP by calling 503-655-4850 or 971-570-8662, leave a message with date of your choice
Joyce Bates is the owner of Sun Connections Travel & Cruises, the ‘go to’ travel agency for all occasions. For more information on this subject or to book your next trip, visit www.sunconnections.com or call 503-655-4850.
* Travel Layaway plans available! *