brg_admin | Aug 1, 2020 | 0
Help protect your community, do your part and we all stay safe
COVID-19 is still spreading throughout our region, and it is essential that we work together as a community to stop the spread of this virus. Wearing masks, maintaining physical distance from anyone outside your household, and washing hands frequently are critical things everyone can do to reduce the spread of this virus.
- Wear masks in all indoor spaces outside your home, and outdoors when you can’t maintain at least six feet between yourself and others.
- Masks should cover your nose and mouth entirely, and should fit comfortably snug against the side of your face.
- Remove your mask holding only the strings or ear loops.
- Wash and dry fabric masks between uses
- Wash your hands immediately after handling your masks.
- Wash your hands with soap and water frequently
- Scrub fronts and backs of hands, fingers and under fingernails with soap thoroughly for at least 20 seconds before rinsing with water and drying hands.
- Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol whenever soap and water aren’t immediately available.
- Stay at least six feet away from anyone not in your household
- Stay socially connected with friends and family through phone calls, video chat, and social media.
- If meeting others in person (e.g., at small outdoor gatherings, yard or driveway gathering with a small group of friends or family members), stay at least 6 feet from those not in your household.
Remember that some people without symptoms may be able to spread this virus. You could spread COVID-19 to others even if you do not feel sick. Masks, physical distancing, and hand washing will all help to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
Do your part!
The Oregon Clinic also offers virtual visits (a video appointment with a doctor). Please call to determine whether your appointment can be a virtual visit: 503-935-8000. Find out more at www.oregonclinic.com.