Hola mi nombre es Choco! If you’d like to adopt Choco, call us or visit our website!
Yes, that is right, I am bilingual because I came here from Mexico back in October of Last year! I got here and was all ready to get adopted and start my new life, but because of the neglect I suffered there was lots of work to do to get my health on track. I think I can finally say things are stabilizing and I am on the uphill swing! I have seen a internal medicine doctor for gut issues and I got my hip repaired by a surgeon. I will need a special food and some supplements but none of them are too expensive. If you are interested in me the nice people here can give you a detailed run down if you email them at email@example.com. Now let’s talk about me and what a great dog I am!
What do I most love?
- Movie nights, on the sofa, snuggling up against a warm body. Human or dog, I don’t discriminate. I loooooooooooooove massages. Best of all, the belly rub! But watch out because before you know it, I will literally melt off the sofa.
- Walks, and now that I’ve had my hip operation, I am slowly extending my range.
- I am potty trained, but I get taken out a lot and that probably helps.
- I’m a very chill dog, totally at ease with other humans and dogs when they come to visit. I like to be where the action is. I follow my foster mom everywhere because I don’t want to miss anything.
- Sometimes I like to cuddle up with my dog mates (our dog piles are pretty funny), and sometimes I want my own space.
My foster mom says that I am incredibly loving. I put my head on her lap and just look up at her for a long time. She thinks someone will be very happy with me because she calls me a big lovebug.
If you are interested in Choco you can apply and learn more online at www.pacificpugrescue.org or email firstname.lastname@example.org.