Holiday Bazaars and Marketplaces
As the holiday shopping season approaches, shop local at Tualatin Valley’s bustling marketplaces and holiday craft fairs, that invite shoppers into a world of unique treasures and festive delights. Get into the holiday spirit, support local artisans, and give your loved ones one-of-a kind gifts this season.
- Sleighbells of Sherwood is a world-class gift shop, with everything you need for the holidays, from decor to gifts and many things in between. While there, you can also pick out your Christmas tree! Open daily, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. until December 23. Visit the website for more information, sleighbellsgiftshop.business.site.
- Also in Sherwood, the Red Sled Market is a pop-up Christmas store with a wide selection of one-of-a-kind products from local artists. Shop for holiday decorations and ornaments, as well as handmade gifts and home goods. The market is open daily November 3 through December 24 (closed on Thanksgiving). Learn more at redsledmarket.com.
- The annual North Plains Local Holiday Gift Bazaar returns to the Jessie Mays Community Center in the city of North Plains on November 4, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Shop for locally made, handcrafted seasonal gifts. More information is available at northplainsevents.com.
- The annual Portland Holiday Food & Gift Festival returns to Hillsboro’s Wingspan Event & Conference at Westside Commons, November 10-12. The festival is one of the largest holiday celebrations in the Northwest, drawing thousands of attendees annually who happily complete their holiday shopping early. With hundreds of exhibitors, the festival will provide shoppers with one-of-a-kind gifts that cannot be found anywhere else. Find more information and buy tickets at hfgf.com.
- Downtown Hillsboro is home to the annual Hillsboro Holly Days Celebration on November 18. Kick off the holiday shopping season with local artisans and vendors. The fair will also feature musical entertainment, activities and crafts for the kids, food and drinks, the annual tree lighting and a visit from Santa Claus. Find more information at downtownhillsboro.org/holly-days-celebration.
- The first Winter Moon Bazaar takes place on December 2, from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. at the Wingspan Event & Conference Center. See over 70 booths of unique items, participate in workshops and enjoy the live entertainment. Bring your capes and brooms and take a picture in front of the fantasy green screen. More information is at paganfyre.com/winter-moon-bazaar.
Learn more at tualatinvalley.org.