New Year’s Eve Holiday Cruise: visit Mexico!
Do something different next year that the whole family will enjoy for New Year’s Eve 2024 -(ringing in 2025). Experience the wonders of a family cruise to Mexico before heading to Mexico’s most colorful cities, Ensenada, Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlán, & Puerto Vallarta!
- Browse Ensenada – In Ensenada, only 80 miles south of San Diego, travelers can get a taste of Mexican food, culture and nightlife. Californians flock to this beautiful seaport town, one of the largest on the Baja peninsula, for rest, relaxation and excellent outdoor recreation activities. From surfing and sea kayaking to horseback riding and mountain biking, even the most discerning sportsperson will be impressed. Ensenada’s nightlife is also a big draw.
- See Cabo San Lucas – Cabo San Lucas, a resort city on the southern tip of Mexico’s Baja California peninsula, is known for its beaches, water-based activities and nightlife. Playa El Médano is Cabo’s main beach, with outdoor restaurants and numerous bars. Past the marina is Land’s End promontory, site of Playa del Amor (Lover’s Beach) and El Arco, a natural archway in the sea cliffs.
- Historic Mazatlán – It’s a historic capital. It’s a beach resort. It’s a lively, romantic town. Whatever you look for in a Mexican vacation is on the menu in Mazatlan. Sandy beaches line its 13 mile-long malecón (boardwalk), and it’s renowned for big-game fishing. In its historical center or Old Mazatlán, 19th-century landmarks include the performance hall Teatro Ángela Peralta and the towering Immaculate Conception basilica. The modern district of Zona Dorada is known for nightlife and hotels.
- Laid-Back Puerto Vallarta – Puerto Vallarta is a resort town known for its beaches, water sports and nightlife scene. Its cobblestone center is home to the ornate Nuestra Señora de Guadalupe church, boutique shops and a range of restaurants and bars. El Malecón is a beachside promenade with contemporary sculptures, as well as bars, lounges and nightclubs.
Travel Layaway NOW! Planning a holiday or family 2024 vacation? How about a cruise close to home?
- Sailing: December 29, 2024 – January 5, 2025!
- 7-Day Holiday Pacific Coast Cruise with a Balcony Cabin for less than $1500.00/per person
- Includes port charges, tax & government fees.
- Free@Sea Promo is an optional add-on.
- Special Travel Agency cruise rate!
- Balcony Cabins are available now until sold out.
By Joyce Bates, owner of Sun Connections Travel & Cruises, the ‘go to’ travel agency for all occasions. For more info on this subject or to book your next trip, email firstname.lastname@example.org, visit www.sunconnections.com, or call 503-655-4850. Travel Layaway plans available!