This year has been something else, to say the least. Personally, I would have never predicted what...Read More
Tag: Musings of a Beaverton Mom
Speaking from experience, don’t Pinterest and plan… okay fine, that’s pretty much what it’s for...Read More
It’s probably not a newsflash at this point. Things are still VERY different than they were this...Read More
If you run in any parenting corner of the internet (and maybe even if you don’t), you probably...Read More
Well, we’ve hit that awkward time of year again. The holidays are over, and winter is here. There...Read More
As the mom of two small children, my house is bursting at the seams with “things” for my kids....Read More
I’m going to let you in on a little secret. There’s no such thing as a vacation when you’re...Read More
Reader’s Choice Awards
The BRG is holding a 2021 Reader’s Choice Awards for Best Beaverton Business in several categories. Be sure to vote for your favorite businesses and if you have loyal customers, let them know so they can vote for you!Vote Here!
- Introducing Imaad, a very super student! Thanks to Kumon of South Beaverton
- Meet 10-year-old Alec Pobanz, chess with a European flair!
- Are you ready for a flavor EXPLOSION? Diverse selection of foods vendors
- Take stunning photos of waterfalls with only two accessories
- Beaverton Welcoming Week September 10-19