One part of Oregon’s wilderness landscape that I appreciate the most are its natural hot springs....Read More
Tag: Teen Essay
Seven months ago, Oregon was set ablaze. The damage to land on the scale of millions of acres and...Read More
Charlie Chaplin once said, “Laughter is the tonic, the relief, the surcease from pain.” Never have...Read More
The Malheur wire-lettuce is the loneliest plant in Oregon. It looks like a low shrub with thin,...Read More
The turn of a new year means many people will start to reflect on their past goals and make new...Read More
This article was written on last month and reflects the news as of 11/15/2020. China was the most...Read More
It took a few weeks to prepare, but autumn swiftly ushered in harsh winds and rain that preceded...Read More
The first weeks of September marked an unwelcome ending to the summer, with blazing wildfires...Read More
Following India’s decision to ban the Chinese social networking site TikTok over national security...Read More
I have decided to dedicate my column this month to the class of 2020. You all have been the...Read More
Reader’s Choice Awards
The BRG is holding a 2021 Reader’s Choice Awards for Best Beaverton Business in several categories. Be sure to vote for your favorite businesses and if you have loyal customers, let them know so they can vote for you!Vote Here!
- Introducing Gaurita, a very super student! Thanks to Kumon of South Beaverton
- Ed Addis, Ambassador of Chess and a friend to every chess player
- Celebrate “open-air living” safely: you don’t have to be from Norway to practice frilufsliv
- What’s the best way to photograph my kid’s Jack ‘O Lanterns at night?
- Happy Fall, Beaverton! Positive change is on the way!